Here are some best question and answers or practices for Google Certification Courses Free Answers
Question: When creating a keyword list using broad match, why should you leave out misspellings and plural forms of keywords?
- Google Ads only shows an ad for keywords with proper spelling and plural forms
- Your keyword list would be disapproved based on Google’s advertising policies
- Google Ads can automatically include these variations for you
- Broad match includes the exact words and phrases a user searches for
Answer: Google Ads can automatically include these variations for you
Learn Complete Digital Marketing Tutorials Now for Free Click Here
Explanation: You can avoid misleading and plural variants of keywords when building a keyword list, since Google Ads will contain these variants for you automatically. Broad match lets your ad display a keyword if anyone searches for that sentence, similar sentences, individual or plural forms, misprints, synonymics, stemming, searches and other specific variations.
Learn more here: https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/2407779
Related Google Certification Courses Free Questions:
- While teaching a new account manager how to build a Search campaign, you tell her that she should group similar keywords together?
- When building a keyword list for a Display Network campaign, you should do which of the following?
- You signed 3 new clients, each with an existing AdWords account. What’s the best way to manage these accounts?
- Target cost-per-acquisition (CPA) bidding can help drive conversions by using your conversion history and:
- Your client noticed last month that his ad often showed up beside another advertiser’s ad for the same search terms?
- Which two metrics help show you how many people found your ad compelling enough to actually click on it and visit your website? (Choose 2)
- An advertiser wants to create ads that target potential customers in California. Which targeting method should this advertiser use to target these customers?
- An advertiser should group their campaigns by:
- Which is the best bidding option for an advertiser who wants to drive more clicks from mobile devices?
- Tom wants to promote his windshield repair company’s emergency service by reaching people right?
Click Here To Get 👉: All Google Ads Question and Answers at single Place
Get Google Certification Courses Fundamental Exam Questions Subscribe to our newsletter. and we will update you when ever new and important updates will come.
Are You Looking For Backlinks For Your Website:
- Best 50+ Updated web 2.0 websites
- Free Business Listing Sites
- High DA Free Profile Creation Sites List
- [Updated] Best Event Submission Sites List 2021
- Top 45+ Free Video Submission Sites List 2021
- [Updated] Best 100+ PDF Submission Sites List
- PPT Submission Sites List
If you found above post ( When creating a keyword list using broad match, why should you leave out misspellings and plural forms of keywords ) is helpful do share it on social it means lot for us.
Anyone seriously want to learn digital marketing with practical knowledge go to youtube and search Digital Chandu Channel you will findout step by step tutorials. don’t miss.