Here are some best question and answers or practices for google ads fundamental exam
Question: While teaching a new account manager how to build a Search campaign, you tell her that she should group similar keywords together in an ad group because it will allow her to:
- create a different ad for each keyword
- create multiple ads for each keyword
- only create one ad that’s relevant to all keywords
- create ads that are relevant to all keywords
Answer: create ads that are relevant to all keywords
Learn Complete Digital Marketing Tutorials Now for Free Click Here
Explanation: A good practice in building a search campaign is to group together related keywords. You will generate the appropriate advertising for the same group of keywords using this practice. “relevance” in Google Ads refers to your knowledge being useful in the hunt for your customer. Google examines many items within your account to determine their importance, including your keywords, advertisements, and the landing page, and Google examines how similarly they relate to a search phrase.
Learn more here: https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/1722089
For More Google Ads Fundamental Exam Questions Subscribe to our newsletter. and we will update you when ever new and important updates will come.
Are You Looking For Backlinks For Your Website:
- Best 50+ Updated web 2.0 websites
- Free Business Listing Sites
- High DA Free Profile Creation Sites List
- [Updated] Best Event Submission Sites List 2021
- Top 45+ Free Video Submission Sites List 2021
- [Updated] Best 100+ PDF Submission Sites List
- PPT Submission Sites List
If you found above post ( While teaching a new account manager how to build a Search campaign, you tell her that she should group similar keywords together? ) is helpful do share it on social it means lot for us.
Anyone seriously want to learn digital marketing with practical knowledge go to youtube and search Digital Chandu Channel you will findout step by step tutorials. don’t miss.