Here are some best question and answers or practices for Google Adwords Fundamentals Certification exam
Question: An advertiser should group their campaigns by:
- type of product or service
- number of keywords
- maximum cost-per-click (CPC) bids
- number of ad groups per campaign
Answer: type of product or service
Learn Complete Digital Marketing Tutorials Now for Free Click Here
Explanation: An marketer can group its advertisements according to product category or service type. An successful campaign structure is a reasonable rule of thumb to represent the structure of the site. You may generate a list of keywords that refer to the relevant ad text directly and advertisements that connect to that product’s website by building promotions and groups around a single topic or product. You may also apply URLs to your account to increase the consistency and importance of your advertising.
Learn more here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375470?hl=en
Related Google Ads Questions:
- While teaching a new account manager how to build a Search campaign, you tell her that she should group similar keywords together?
- When building a keyword list for a Display Network campaign, you should do which of the following?
- You signed 3 new clients, each with an existing AdWords account. What’s the best way to manage these accounts?
- Target cost-per-acquisition (CPA) bidding can help drive conversions by using your conversion history and:
- Your client noticed last month that his ad often showed up beside another advertiser’s ad for the same search terms?
For More Google Adwords Fundamentals Certification Exam Questions Subscribe to our newsletter. and we will update you when ever new and important updates will come.
Are You Looking For Backlinks For Your Website:
- Best 50+ Updated web 2.0 websites
- Free Business Listing Sites
- High DA Free Profile Creation Sites List
- [Updated] Best Event Submission Sites List 2021
- Top 45+ Free Video Submission Sites List 2021
- [Updated] Best 100+ PDF Submission Sites List
- PPT Submission Sites List
If you found above post ( An advertiser should group their campaigns by: ) is helpful do share it on social it means lot for us.
Anyone seriously want to learn digital marketing with practical knowledge go to youtube and search Digital Chandu Channel you will findout step by step tutorials. don’t miss.
4 thoughts on “An advertiser should group their campaigns by:”
Hello! Quick question that’s completely off topic.
Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My site looks weird when browsing from my iphone4.
I’m trying to find a template or plugin that might be
able to correct this problem. If you have any suggestions, please share.
Greetings! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site?
I’m getting fed up of WordPress because I’ve had problems with
hackers and I’m looking at alternatives for another platform.
I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a
Hi, the whole thing is going perfectly here and ofcourse every one is
sharing information, that’s truly excellent, keep up writing.
Hey there! I could have sworn I’ve been to this site before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it’s
new to me. Anyhow, I’m definitely glad I found
it and I’ll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!