Here are some best question and answers or practices for google ads fundamental exam
Question: When building a keyword list for a Display Network campaign, you should do which of the following:
- Use Display Campaign Optimizer to identify new keywords
- Only include exact match keywords
- Only use Keyword Planner to identify new keywords
- Include keywords that are related to the websites your customers visit
Answer: Include keywords that are related to the websites your customers visit
Learn Complete Digital Marketing Tutorials Now for Free Click Here
Explanation: Keywords for the Display Network campaign should be used that relate to the websites your customers are visiting during creating a keyword list. The choice of keywords is to link your advertising to people most likely to be interested in your company. Based on what you know of your customers, choose keywords that appear on your customers’ visit websites too.
Learn More Here: https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/2453986?hl=en
For More Google Ads Fundamental Exam Questions Subscribe to our newsletter. and we will update you when ever new and important updates will come.
Are You Looking For Backlinks For Your Website:
- Best 50+ Updated web 2.0 websites
- Free Business Listing Sites
- High DA Free Profile Creation Sites List
- [Updated] Best Event Submission Sites List 2021
- Top 45+ Free Video Submission Sites List 2021
- [Updated] Best 100+ PDF Submission Sites List
- PPT Submission Sites List
If you found above post ( When building a keyword list for a Display Network campaign, you should do which of the following? ) is helpful do share it on social it means lot for us. i will see you in next post.
Anyone seriously wants to learn SEO with practical knowledge go to youtube and search Digital Chandu Channel you will findout step by step tutorials. don’t miss.