Here are some best question and answers or practices for Google Ads Campaign Answers and Free Course Answers
Question: One of your clients wants to know why a campaign went over the specified daily budget several days in a row. What would you explain to your client about how the Google Ads system works?
- Google Ads automatically increases the maximum cost-per-click (CPC) bid to show an ad higher in Google search results
- Due to changes in traffic, Google Ads allows up to 20% more impressions in a day than the budget specifies
- To show an ad more often, Google Ads charges more than the average daily budget amount multipled by 30.4
- Due to changes in traffic, Google Ads allows up to 20% more clicks in a day than the budget specifies. However, in any given month, Google Ads never charges more than the average daily budget amount multiplied by 30.4
Answer: Due to changes in traffic, Google Ads allows up to 20% more clicks in a day than the budget specifies. However, in any given month, Google Ads never charges more than the average daily budget amount multiplied by 30.4
Learn Complete Digital Marketing Tutorials Now for Free Click Here
Explanation: If your ad is displayed more frequently, you can pay for the conversion up to two times your typical daily budget. Your daily cost may exceed 2 times your daily budget if you spend for conversions. However, you didn’t charge more than your daily average budget for all Google Ads campaigns by the total number of days in a month (30.4).
Learn more here: https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/2375423
Related Google Ads Campaign Answers & Search Certification Courses Free Questions:
- While teaching a new account manager how to build a Search campaign, you tell her that she should group similar keywords together?
- When building a keyword list for a Display Network campaign, you should do which of the following?
- You signed 3 new clients, each with an existing AdWords account. What’s the best way to manage these accounts?
- Target cost-per-acquisition (CPA) bidding can help drive conversions by using your conversion history and:
- Your client noticed last month that his ad often showed up beside another advertiser’s ad for the same search terms?
- Which two metrics help show you how many people found your ad compelling enough to actually click on it and visit your website? (Choose 2)
- An advertiser wants to create ads that target potential customers in California. Which targeting method should this advertiser use to target these customers?
- An advertiser should group their campaigns by:
- Which is the best bidding option for an advertiser who wants to drive more clicks from mobile devices?
- Tom wants to promote his windshield repair company’s emergency service by reaching people right?
Click Here To Get 👉: All Google Ads Question and Answers at single Place
Get Google Ads Campaign Answers & Search Certification Courses Fundamental Exam Questions Subscribe to our newsletter. and we will update you when ever new and important updates will come.
Are You Looking For Backlinks For Your Website:
- Best 50+ Updated web 2.0 websites
- Free Business Listing Sites
- High DA Free Profile Creation Sites List
- [Updated] Best Event Submission Sites List 2021
- Top 45+ Free Video Submission Sites List 2021
- [Updated] Best 100+ PDF Submission Sites List
- PPT Submission Sites List
If you found the above post ( ➤?One of your clients wants to know why a campaign went over the specified daily budget several days in a row ) is helpful do share it on social it means a lot for us.
Anyone seriously wants to learn digital marketing with practical knowledge go to youtube and search Digital Chandu Channel you will find out step-by-step tutorials. don’t miss it.