Here are some best question and answers or practices for Google Ads Exam Questions and Free Course Answers
Question: An advertiser looking to drive conversions is using manual cost-per-click (CPC) bidding. Which factor should be most important for this advertiser when deciding keyword bids?99
- The profit derived from a paid click
- The bids of the next closest advertiser
- The average profit per conversion
- The Quality Score of the keyword
Answer: The profit derived from a paid click
Learn Complete Digital Marketing Tutorials Now for Free Click Here
Explanation: The profit earned from a sponsored click be most essential consideration while determining keyword bids, for the advertiser who is aiming to boost conversions is employing manual cost-per-click (CPC) bidding.How do you recognize what CPC to set? You can map this out depending on what you know about your business and the value of a purchase. For example, a new client is likely to be worth more if you sell US$5.000 diamond rings than if you sell US$0.99 packages of gum.
You set max once. Once. You will notice how many clicks your advertising begin to build, and if those clicks lead to business outcomes on your website. CPC numbers that are comfortable with you
Learn more here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2464960?hl=en
Related Google Ads Exam Questions & Search Certification Courses Free Questions:
- While teaching a new account manager how to build a Search campaign, you tell her that she should group similar keywords together?
- When building a keyword list for a Display Network campaign, you should do which of the following?
- You signed 3 new clients, each with an existing AdWords account. What’s the best way to manage these accounts?
- Target cost-per-acquisition (CPA) bidding can help drive conversions by using your conversion history and:
- Your client noticed last month that his ad often showed up beside another advertiser’s ad for the same search terms?
- Which two metrics help show you how many people found your ad compelling enough to actually click on it and visit your website? (Choose 2)
- An advertiser wants to create ads that target potential customers in California. Which targeting method should this advertiser use to target these customers?
- An advertiser should group their campaigns by:
- Which is the best bidding option for an advertiser who wants to drive more clicks from mobile devices?
- Tom wants to promote his windshield repair company’s emergency service by reaching people right?
Click Here To Get ?: All Google Ads Question and Answers at single Place
Get Google Ads Exam Questions & Search Certification Courses Fundamental Exam Questions Subscribe to our newsletter. and we will update you when ever new and important updates will come.
Are You Looking For Backlinks For Your Website:
- Best 50+ Updated web 2.0 websites
- Free Business Listing Sites
- High DA Free Profile Creation Sites List
- [Updated] Best Event Submission Sites List 2021
- Top 45+ Free Video Submission Sites List 2021
- [Updated] Best 100+ PDF Submission Sites List
- PPT Submission Sites List
If you found the above post ( An advertiser looking to drive conversions is using manual cost-per-click (CPC) bidding. Which factor should be most important for this advertiser when deciding keyword bids? ) is helpful do share it on social it means a lot for us.
Anyone seriously wants to learn digital marketing with practical knowledge go to youtube and search Digital Chandu Channel you will find out step by step tutorials. don’t miss it.