Here are some best question and answers or Google Ads Exam practices Campaign Answers and Free Course Answers
Question: Susan’s Sporting Goods sells a variety of sports equipment and clothing. How should Susan set up her AdWords account?
- 1st Create two accounts: one for equipment and one for clothing. Within the equipment account, create a campaign for basketballs and tennis rackets. Within the clothing account, create a campaign for jerseys and baseball hats.
- 2nd Create one account for Susan’s sporting goods. Create one campaign for both equipment and clothing. Create one ad group that includes basketballs, tennis rackets, jerseys, and baseball hats.
- 3rd Create an account for each product Susan’s Sporting Goods sells. In each account, create a single ad group for all equipment and clothing products.
- Create one account for Susan’s Sporting Goods. Create two campaigns: one for equipment and one for clothing. Within the equipment campaign, create ad groups for basketballs and tennis rackets. Within the clothing campaign, create ad groups for jerseys and baseball hats.
Answer: Create one account for Susan’s Sporting Goods. Create two campaigns: one for equipment and one for clothing. Within the equipment campaign, create ad groups for basketballs and tennis rackets. Within the clothing campaign, create ad groups for jerseys and baseball hats.
Learn Complete Digital Marketing Tutorials Now for Free Click Here
Explanation: Susan’s Sporting Goods offers a wide range of sports equipment and clothes. Susan should established her Google Ads account like Create one account for Susan’s Sporting Goods. Create two camps: one for appliances and the other for apparel. and Create Ad groups for basketballs and tennis rackets for the equipment campaign.
Create ad bands for jerseys and ball caps for the apparel campaign. Most companies provide different goods or services. We propose that you create distinct campaigns in each high-level product or service you advertise, so that we can simply examine, amend and report on the success of different products and services.
Learn more here:
- Open>> https://academy.exceedlms.com
- Course: Adwords Fundamental
- Topic: Organize your account for success
Related Google Ads Exam practices & Search Certification Courses Free Questions:
- While teaching a new account manager how to build a Search campaign, you tell her that she should group similar keywords together?
- When building a keyword list for a Display Network campaign, you should do which of the following?
- You signed 3 new clients, each with an existing AdWords account. What’s the best way to manage these accounts?
- Target cost-per-acquisition (CPA) bidding can help drive conversions by using your conversion history and:
- Your client noticed last month that his ad often showed up beside another advertiser’s ad for the same search terms?
- Which two metrics help show you how many people found your ad compelling enough to actually click on it and visit your website? (Choose 2)
- An advertiser wants to create ads that target potential customers in California. Which targeting method should this advertiser use to target these customers?
- An advertiser should group their campaigns by:
- Which is the best bidding option for an advertiser who wants to drive more clicks from mobile devices?
- Tom wants to promote his windshield repair company’s emergency service by reaching people right?
Click Here To Get : All Google Ads Question and Answers at single Place
Here you get Google Ads Exam practices & Search Certification Courses Fundamental Exam Questions Subscribe to our newsletter. and we will update you when ever new and important updates will come.
Are You Looking For Backlinks For Your Website:
- Best 50+ Updated web 2.0 websites
- Free Business Listing Sites
- High DA Free Profile Creation Sites List
- [Updated] Best Event Submission Sites List 2021
- Top 45+ Free Video Submission Sites List 2021
- [Updated] Best 100+ PDF Submission Sites List
- PPT Submission Sites List
If you found the above post ( ➤➤?Susan’s Sporting Goods sells a variety of sports equipment and clothing. How should Susan set up her AdWords account? ) is helpful do share it on social it means a lot for us.
Anyone seriously wants to learn digital marketing with practical knowledge go to youtube and search Digital Chandu Channel you will find out step-by-step tutorials. don’t miss it.