Here are some best question and answers or Google Ads CPC Metric Exam practices Answers and Free Course Answers
Question: If you bid $2 for a click and the next highest bid is $1.25, how much will you pay?
Learn Complete Digital Marketing Tutorials Now for Free Click Here
Explanation: You will only need to pay $1.26 if you bid $2 per click and the next highest is $1.25 Google won’t automatically charge you more than $1.26.
Learn more here: https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/6297
Related Google Ads CPC Metric Exam practices & Search Certification Courses Free Questions:
- While teaching a new account manager how to build a Search campaign, you tell her that she should group similar keywords together?
- When building a keyword list for a Display Network campaign, you should do which of the following?
- You signed 3 new clients, each with an existing AdWords account. What’s the best way to manage these accounts?
- Target cost-per-acquisition (CPA) bidding can help drive conversions by using your conversion history and:
- Your client noticed last month that his ad often showed up beside another advertiser’s ad for the same search terms?
- Which two metrics help show you how many people found your ad compelling enough to actually click on it and visit your website? (Choose 2)
- An advertiser wants to create ads that target potential customers in California. Which targeting method should this advertiser use to target these customers?
- An advertiser should group their campaigns by:
- Which is the best bidding option for an advertiser who wants to drive more clicks from mobile devices?
- Tom wants to promote his windshield repair company’s emergency service by reaching people right?
Click Here To Get ?: All Google Ads Question and Answers at single Place
Here you get Google Ads CPC Metric Exam practices & Search Certification Courses Fundamental Exam Questions Subscribe to our newsletter. and we will update you when ever new and important updates will come.
Are You Looking For Backlinks For Your Website:
- Best 50+ Updated web 2.0 websites
- Free Business Listing Sites
- High DA Free Profile Creation Sites List
- [Updated] Best Event Submission Sites List 2021
- Top 45+ Free Video Submission Sites List 2021
- [Updated] Best 100+ PDF Submission Sites List
- PPT Submission Sites List
If you found the above post ( ➤➤?If you bid $2 for a click and the next highest bid is $1.25, how much will you pay? ) is helpful do share it on social it means a lot for us.
Anyone seriously wants to learn digital marketing with practical knowledge go to youtube and search Digital Chandu Channel you will find out step-by-step tutorials. don’t miss it.