Question: Which two views show the revenue and conversion metrics for line items? (select two)
- Quality view
- Pacing view
- Optimization view
- Performance view
Answers are: Optimization view and Performance view
The Optimization view will show the extent to which your insertion order as well as line item items are in the right direction to meet your spending and performance targets. In the tables for line items the Optimization view will also offer suggestions for making changes to increase pacing and efficiency.
Learn more here: https://support.google.com/displayvideo/answer/7563784
Performance generally refers to the value you’re getting from the impressions that you’ve purchased. It is measured in terms of the following:
Learn more here: https://support.google.com/displayvideo/answer/2697800
Here Are Some Display And Video Certification Exam Answers:
- 0.1 Here Are Some Display And Video Certification Exam Answers:
- 0.2 Here Are Some Google Ads Fundamental Exam Certification Answers:
- 1 Are You Looking For Backlinks For Your Website:
- 2 If you found the above post ( What report can help verify if pixels load correctly on a webpage? ) is helpful do share it on social it means a lot for us.
- When is a “view” counted for TrueView campaigns?
- To activate the creative approvals process for a new creative, what step must be taken?
- For deals, which tool can be used to identify if the correct creative sizes are sent with the bid request?
- When users make changes to a line item or insertion order, where are those changes displayed?
- How can a creative be submitted for audit after it’s been rejected and fixed?
Here Are Some Google Ads Fundamental Exam Certification Answers:
- ?Which of these metrics is especially important to clients who are running a branding campaign?
- ?If you want to direct people to specific pages on your website from an ad, you can create an ad that uses:
- ⮞⮞?How are manual extensions different from automatic extensions?
- ⮞⮞?An advertiser wants to display a text ad that includes extra details like the business’s location and phone number. Which ad format should the advertiser use?
- ⮞⮞?What does a high-Quality Score indicate?
- Which two metrics help show you how many people found your ad compelling enough to actually click on it and visit your website? (Choose 2)
- An advertiser wants to create ads that target potential customers in California. Which targeting method should this advertiser use to target these customers?
- An advertiser should group their campaigns by:
- Which is the best bidding option for an advertiser who wants to drive more clicks from mobile devices?
- Tom wants to promote his windshield repair company’s emergency service by reaching people right?
- What changes can you make to the Display Network campaign of a client who wants to drive awareness of her natural beauty brand:
- Youtube Backlink Nimtools: Get More Exposure To Youtube Videos 2021
- Must Known Details About Missionary Position Podcast 2021
- 10+ Fastest Ways to Increase Traffic to Your Website 2021
- What bidding strategy should you use to maximize the number of visitors to your website?
Click Here To Get 👉: All Google Ads Question and Answers at single Place
Here you get some improve client’s conversion rate & Search Certification Courses Fundamental Exam Questions Subscribe to our newsletter. and we will update you when ever new and important updates will come.
- Best 50+ Updated web 2.0 websites
- Free Business Listing Sites
- High DA Free Profile Creation Sites List
- [Updated] Best Event Submission Sites List 2021
- Top 45+ Free Video Submission Sites List 2021
- [Updated] Best 100+ PDF Submission Sites List
- PPT Submission Sites List
Anyone seriously wants to learn digital marketing with practical knowledge go to youtube and search Digital Chandu Channel you will find out step-by-step tutorials. don’t miss it.
Query: Which two views show the revenue and conversion metrics for line items? (select two)