Question: Every time that your ad is eligible to show, AdWords calculates its Ad Rank using your bid amount, components of Quality Score and:52
- the daily budget you’ve set
- your historical conversion rate
- the expected impact of extensions and other ad formats
- the search ranking of your website
Correct answer is: the expected impact of extensions and other ad formats
Explanation: Each time your ad becomes allowed to be displayed, Google Ads calculates its Ad Rank by using the amount you bid, the components of the Quality Score as well as the expected impact of extensions as well as other formats for ads. A number that determines the position of your ad (where ads appear on a webpage) and whether your advertisements will be displayed in any way. It is determined based on your amount of bid as well as the parts that make up Quality Score (expected click-through rates as well as the relevance of ads, as well as the landing page experience) and the anticipated effect of extensions as well as other advertising formats.
Learn more here: https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/1752122
Related improve client’s conversion rate & Search Certification Courses Free Questions:
- ?Which of these metrics is especially important to clients who are running a branding campaign?
- ?If you want to direct people to specific pages on your website from an ad, you can create an ad that uses:
- ⮞⮞?How are manual extensions different from automatic extensions?
- ⮞⮞?An advertiser wants to display a text ad that includes extra details like the business’s location and phone number. Which ad format should the advertiser use?
- ⮞⮞?What does a high-Quality Score indicate?
- Which two metrics help show you how many people found your ad compelling enough to actually click on it and visit your website? (Choose 2)
- An advertiser wants to create ads that target potential customers in California. Which targeting method should this advertiser use to target these customers?
- An advertiser should group their campaigns by:
- Which is the best bidding option for an advertiser who wants to drive more clicks from mobile devices?
- Tom wants to promote his windshield repair company’s emergency service by reaching people right?
Click Here To Get 👉: All Google Ads Question and Answers at single Place
Here you get some improve client’s conversion rate & Search Certification Courses Fundamental Exam Questions Subscribe to our newsletter. and we will update you when ever new and important updates will come.
Are You Looking For Backlinks For Your Website:
- Best 50+ Updated web 2.0 websites
- Free Business Listing Sites
- High DA Free Profile Creation Sites List
- [Updated] Best Event Submission Sites List 2021
- Top 45+ Free Video Submission Sites List 2021
- [Updated] Best 100+ PDF Submission Sites List
- PPT Submission Sites List
If you found the above post ( Every time that your ad is eligible to show, AdWords calculates its Ad Rank using your bid amount, components of Quality Score and ) is helpful do share it on social it means a lot for us.
Anyone seriously wants to learn digital marketing with practical knowledge go to youtube and search Digital Chandu Channel you will find out step-by-step tutorials. don’t miss it.