Question: Why would an advertiser use sitelinks?
- To showcase customer reviews with high-quality survey data
- let customers click a button to call the business
- To show a link that sends people to the app store or starts downloading an app
- To give customers quick access to multiple pages of an advertiser’s website
Answer is: To give customers quick access to multiple pages of an advertiser’s website
- 1 Answer is: To give customers quick access to multiple pages of an advertiser’s website
- 2 Are You Looking For Backlinks For Your Website:
- 3 If you found the above post ( Which ad extension would you use for an advertiser who has a chain of restaurants? ) is helpful do share it on social it means a lot for us.
Explanation: Advertisers should make use of sitelinks to provide customers with quick access to various pages on the advertiser’s site. Sitelinks may lead users to specific pages of your website, such as store hours, your product, or other. Sitelinks can be displayed in various ways based on the location, device and other variables. When the extension for your site appears alongside one of your advertisements on a computer and displays up to six links that could appear within the same row or be used to fill up to 2 lines of your advertisement.
Learn more here: https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/2375416
Related improve client’s conversion rate & Search Certification Courses Free Questions:
- ?Which of these metrics is especially important to clients who are running a branding campaign?
- ?If you want to direct people to specific pages on your website from an ad, you can create an ad that uses:
- ⮞⮞?How are manual extensions different from automatic extensions?
- ⮞⮞?An advertiser wants to display a text ad that includes extra details like the business’s location and phone number. Which ad format should the advertiser use?
- ⮞⮞?What does a high-Quality Score indicate?
- Which two metrics help show you how many people found your ad compelling enough to actually click on it and visit your website? (Choose 2)
- An advertiser wants to create ads that target potential customers in California. Which targeting method should this advertiser use to target these customers?
- An advertiser should group their campaigns by:
- Which is the best bidding option for an advertiser who wants to drive more clicks from mobile devices?
- Tom wants to promote his windshield repair company’s emergency service by reaching people right?
Click Here To Get 👉: All Google Ads Question and Answers at single Place
Here you get some improve client’s conversion rate & Search Certification Courses Fundamental Exam Questions Subscribe to our newsletter. and we will update you when ever new and important updates will come.
- Best 50+ Updated web 2.0 websites
- Free Business Listing Sites
- High DA Free Profile Creation Sites List
- [Updated] Best Event Submission Sites List 2021
- Top 45+ Free Video Submission Sites List 2021
- [Updated] Best 100+ PDF Submission Sites List
- PPT Submission Sites List
Anyone seriously wants to learn digital marketing with practical knowledge go to youtube and search Digital Chandu Channel you will find out step-by-step tutorials. don’t miss it.