Here are some best question and answers or Google Display Network Ads practices Answers and Free Course Answers
Question: You would advise a client that’s launching a new product line to advertise on the Display Network because she can:
- reach people who are interested in similar products
- use text ads that encourage people to call her business
- use text ads that encourage people to visit her website
- reach people who are searching for her products
reach people who are interested in similar products
Learn Complete Digital Marketing Tutorials Now for Free Click Here
A client who is launching a new product would be advised to advertise on Display Network as she can reach people interested in similar products.
Google Display Network lets you reach customers using a variety of advertising formats. It allows you to reach people as they are browsing their favourite websites, sharing YouTube videos with friends, checking their Gmail accounts, using mobile apps, and other digital activities. The Display Network allows you to grab someone’s attention early in the buying process. Google Display Network helps you reach the right audience on millions of websites. It allows you to be strategic and get your message across to potential customers at the right time and place.
Learn more here: https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/2404190
Related Google Display Network Ads practices & Search Certification Courses Free Questions:
- ?Which of these metrics is especially important to clients who are running a branding campaign?
- ?If you want to direct people to specific pages on your website from an ad, you can create an ad that uses:
- ⮞⮞?How are manual extensions different from automatic extensions?
- ⮞⮞?An advertiser wants to display a text ad that includes extra details like the business’s location and phone number. Which ad format should the advertiser use?
- ⮞⮞?What does a high-Quality Score indicate?
- Which two metrics help show you how many people found your ad compelling enough to actually click on it and visit your website? (Choose 2)
- An advertiser wants to create ads that target potential customers in California. Which targeting method should this advertiser use to target these customers?
- An advertiser should group their campaigns by:
- Which is the best bidding option for an advertiser who wants to drive more clicks from mobile devices?
- Tom wants to promote his windshield repair company’s emergency service by reaching people right?
Click Here To Get ?: All Google Ads Question and Answers at single Place
Here you get some Google Display Network Ads & Search Certification Courses Fundamental Exam Questions Subscribe to our newsletter. and we will update you when ever new and important updates will come.
Are You Looking For Backlinks For Your Website:
- Best 50+ Updated web 2.0 websites
- Free Business Listing Sites
- High DA Free Profile Creation Sites List
- [Updated] Best Event Submission Sites List 2021
- Top 45+ Free Video Submission Sites List 2021
- [Updated] Best 100+ PDF Submission Sites List
- PPT Submission Sites List
If you found the above post ( You would advise a client that’s launching a new product line to advertise on the Display Network because she can ) is helpful do share it on social it means a lot for us.
Anyone seriously wants to learn digital marketing with practical knowledge go to youtube and search Digital Chandu Channel you will find out step-by-step tutorials. don’t miss it.