Question: When choosing a maximum cost-per-click (max. CPC) bid, you should consider the amount that you make from a purchase because you want to set a bid amount that’s:94
- based on how much your product is worth
- 50% of how much your product is worth
- the same amount as the profit generated by your product
- the same amount as the revenue generated by your product
Correct answer is: based on how much your product is worth
It is recommended to set an amount for bids that are based on the value of the product you offer is valued. If you are deciding on a maximum cost per click (max. CPC) bid it is important to consider this element.
The majority of people who start out with Google Ads use cost-per-click (CPC) bidding to make a profit per click to their advertisements. This option lets you decide on a maximum cost per click bid (max. CPC bid) which is the most expensive price you’re willing spend for a click on your advertisement. Make your bid by pondering the amount that a impression is to your.
Learn more here: https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/2471184
Related improve client’s conversion rate & Search Certification Courses Free Questions:
- ?Which of these metrics is especially important to clients who are running a branding campaign?
- ?If you want to direct people to specific pages on your website from an ad, you can create an ad that uses:
- ⮞⮞?How are manual extensions different from automatic extensions?
- ⮞⮞?An advertiser wants to display a text ad that includes extra details like the business’s location and phone number. Which ad format should the advertiser use?
- ⮞⮞?What does a high-Quality Score indicate?
- Which two metrics help show you how many people found your ad compelling enough to actually click on it and visit your website? (Choose 2)
- An advertiser wants to create ads that target potential customers in California. Which targeting method should this advertiser use to target these customers?
- An advertiser should group their campaigns by:
- Which is the best bidding option for an advertiser who wants to drive more clicks from mobile devices?
- Tom wants to promote his windshield repair company’s emergency service by reaching people right?
Click Here To Get 👉: All Google Ads Question and Answers at single Place
Here you get some improve client’s conversion rate & Search Certification Courses Fundamental Exam Questions Subscribe to our newsletter. and we will update you when ever new and important updates will come.
Are You Looking For Backlinks For Your Website:
- Best 50+ Updated web 2.0 websites
- Free Business Listing Sites
- High DA Free Profile Creation Sites List
- [Updated] Best Event Submission Sites List 2021
- Top 45+ Free Video Submission Sites List 2021
- [Updated] Best 100+ PDF Submission Sites List
- PPT Submission Sites List
If you found the above post ( When choosing a maximum cost-per-click (max. CPC) bid , you should consider the amount that you make from a purchase because you want to set a bid amount that’s: ) is helpful do share it on social it means a lot for us.
Anyone seriously wants to learn digital marketing with practical knowledge go to youtube and search Digital Chandu Channel you will find out step-by-step tutorials. don’t miss it.