Question: Using the paid and organic report for her travel website, Karen noticed a relatively high organic clicks/query rate for the search query “Hawaii vacations.” What does this mean?
- Karen’s ads often show below her organic results for the search query
- People who see Karen’s site in relevant organic search results often click through to her site
- Karen’s ads don?t often show for the search query
- Karen’s average organic position is higher than other advertisers’, but her average ad position is lower than other advertisers’
Answer is: People who see Karen’s site in relevant organic search results often click through to her site
Explanation: If Karen discovered a significant increase in organic clicks/query ratio for the for “Hawaii vacations.” in the report on organic and paid ads, it indicates that those who visit Karen’s website through relevant organic search results are more likely to visit her site.The new organic and paid report offers a comprehensive overview of your text ads results and organic listings on a query basis and lets you assess strengths and areas of weakness in the overall presence of your site in search.
Learn more here: https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/3097241
Google Ads Fundamental Exam Certification Answers:
- ?Which of these metrics is especially important to clients who are running a branding campaign?
- ?If you want to direct people to specific pages on your website from an ad, you can create an ad that uses:
- ⮞⮞?How are manual extensions different from automatic extensions?
- ⮞⮞?An advertiser wants to display a text ad that includes extra details like the business’s location and phone number. Which ad format should the advertiser use?
- ⮞⮞?What does a high-Quality Score indicate?
- Which two metrics help show you how many people found your ad compelling enough to actually click on it and visit your website? (Choose 2)
- An advertiser wants to create ads that target potential customers in California. Which targeting method should this advertiser use to target these customers?
- An advertiser should group their campaigns by:
- Which is the best bidding option for an advertiser who wants to drive more clicks from mobile devices?
- Tom wants to promote his windshield repair company’s emergency service by reaching people right?
Click Here To Get ?: All Google Ads Question and Answers at single Place
Here you get some improve client’s conversion rate & Search Certification Courses Fundamental Exam Questions Subscribe to our newsletter. and we will update you when ever new and important updates will come.
Are You Looking For Backlinks For Your Website:
- Best 50+ Updated web 2.0 websites
- Free Business Listing Sites
- High DA Free Profile Creation Sites List
- [Updated] Best Event Submission Sites List 2021
- Top 45+ Free Video Submission Sites List 2021
- [Updated] Best 100+ PDF Submission Sites List
- PPT Submission Sites List
Apart From, Anyone seriously wants to learn digital marketing with practical knowledge go to youtube and search Digital Chandu Channel you will find out step-by-step tutorials. don’t miss it.
3 thoughts on “Using the paid and organic report for her travel website, Karen noticed a relatively high organic clicks/query rate for the search query “Hawaii vacations.””
Hi there, after reading this amazing paragraph i
am also cheerful to share my familiarity here with colleagues.
Great article! We will be linking to this great post on our website.
Keep up the good writing.
I will right away seize your rss as I can’t to find your e-mail
subscription link or newsletter service. Do you’ve any?
Please allow me know in order that I may just subscribe.