Questions: Tony travels frequently. He needs to be able to make changes to his AdWords account while he is offline, so he downloads AdWords Editor. Using AdWords Editor, Tony can do all of the following except:
- Undo and redo multiple changes while editing his campaigns
- Refresh data to reflect the latest statistics on his cost-per-click (CPC) campaign
- Mange, edit, and view multiple accounts at the same time
- Copy or move items between ad groups and campaigns
Answer is: Refresh data to reflect the latest statistics on his cost-per-click (CPC) campaign
Toni is unable to refresh his information until he is connected to the internet. Other than refreshing the latest statistics however, he’s able to perform anything with his campaigns. Google Ads Editor lets you download your campaigns, which means you’ll be able to continue working offline.
Anyone with a sizeable account can utilize AdWords Editor However, it’s most helpful for accounts with many campaigns and lengthy listings of keyword or adverts. For example, you can:
- Utilize software for editing bulk to perform many edits quickly.
- Import and export files to create proposals to share or make changes to the account.
- Check out the statistics of all campaigns, or for a subset of campaigns.
- Manage, edit and access multiple accounts simultaneously.
- Replace and search text across ads campaign or group.
- Move or copy items from ads groups and campaigns.
- Redo and undo several changes when editing your campaigns.
- Change the draft prior to you upload them onto your online account.
- Continue working even when you’re off.
Learn more here: https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/2484521
Related improve client’s conversion rate & Search Certification Courses Free Questions:
- ?Which of these metrics is especially important to clients who are running a branding campaign?
- ?If you want to direct people to specific pages on your website from an ad, you can create an ad that uses:
- ⮞⮞?How are manual extensions different from automatic extensions?
- ⮞⮞?An advertiser wants to display a text ad that includes extra details like the business’s location and phone number. Which ad format should the advertiser use?
- ⮞⮞?What does a high-Quality Score indicate?
- Which two metrics help show you how many people found your ad compelling enough to actually click on it and visit your website? (Choose 2)
- An advertiser wants to create ads that target potential customers in California. Which targeting method should this advertiser use to target these customers?
- An advertiser should group their campaigns by:
- Which is the best bidding option for an advertiser who wants to drive more clicks from mobile devices?
- Tom wants to promote his windshield repair company’s emergency service by reaching people right?
Click Here To Get 👉: All Google Ads Question and Answers at single Place
Here you get some improve client’s conversion rate & Search Certification Courses Fundamental Exam Questions Subscribe to our newsletter. and we will update you when ever new and important updates will come.
- Best 50+ Updated web 2.0 websites
- Free Business Listing Sites
- High DA Free Profile Creation Sites List
- [Updated] Best Event Submission Sites List 2021
- Top 45+ Free Video Submission Sites List 2021
- [Updated] Best 100+ PDF Submission Sites List
- PPT Submission Sites List
Anyone seriously wants to learn digital marketing with practical knowledge go to youtube and search Digital Chandu Channel you will find out step-by-step tutorials. don’t miss it.