Here are some best question and answers or Google Ads Account Settings & Free Google Ads Course Answers
Question: Each campaign in your Google Ads account should have a single:
- maximum cost-per-click (max. CPC) bid
- landing page
- business goal
- ad group
- business goal
Learn Complete Digital Marketing Tutorials Now for Free Click Here
Explanation: Every campaign in your Google Ads account must have a single business goal. Each campaign will focus on a single goal. You might consider creating separate campaigns for different geographic locations if your business has multiple customers.
Learn more here: https://support.google.com/partners/answer/6172648
Related Google Ads Account Settings & Search Certification Courses Free Questions:
- ?Which of these metrics is especially important to clients who are running a branding campaign?
- ?If you want to direct people to specific pages on your website from an ad, you can create an ad that uses:
- ⮞⮞?How are manual extensions different from automatic extensions?
- ⮞⮞?An advertiser wants to display a text ad that includes extra details like the business’s location and phone number. Which ad format should the advertiser use?
- ⮞⮞?What does a high-Quality Score indicate?
- Which two metrics help show you how many people found your ad compelling enough to actually click on it and visit your website? (Choose 2)
- An advertiser wants to create ads that target potential customers in California. Which targeting method should this advertiser use to target these customers?
- An advertiser should group their campaigns by:
- Which is the best bidding option for an advertiser who wants to drive more clicks from mobile devices?
- Tom wants to promote his windshield repair company’s emergency service by reaching people right?
Click Here To Get ?: All Google Ads Question and Answers at single Place
Here you get some Google Ads Account Settings & Search Certification Courses Fundamental Exam Questions Subscribe to our newsletter. and we will update you when ever new and important updates will come.
Are You Looking For Backlinks For Your Website:
- Best 50+ Updated web 2.0 websites
- Free Business Listing Sites
- High DA Free Profile Creation Sites List
- [Updated] Best Event Submission Sites List 2021
- Top 45+ Free Video Submission Sites List 2021
- [Updated] Best 100+ PDF Submission Sites List
- PPT Submission Sites List
If you found the above post ( Anne-Marie’s business goal is to generate online sales of her handmade purses. Her AdWords costs are $100 per week and she wants to know if her advertising investment is paying off. What additional information do you need in order to calculate her return on investment (ROI)? ) is helpful do share it on social it means a lot for us.
Anyone seriously wants to learn digital marketing with practical knowledge go to youtube and search Digital Chandu Channel you will find out step-by-step tutorials. don’t miss it.