Question: Donna sells t-shirts featuring vintage album covers. She wants people searching for unusual t-shirts to find her website, but she also thinks people interested in music might make a purchase. What campaign type would you recommend?
Donna sells t-shirts featuring vintage album covers. She wants people searching for unusual t-shirts to find her website, but she also thinks people interested in music might make a purchase. What campaign type would you recommend?
- “Display Network only – All features”
- “Display Network only – Remarketing”
- “Search Network with Display Select – All features”
- “Search Network only – All features”
Answer: “Search Network with Display Select – All features”
Learn Complete Digital Marketing Tutorials Now for Free Click Here
Because Donna believes that her prospective customers might have an interest in the music, and could make a purchase. She should select “Search network with display opt-in” .
Your ads may appear when users look up terms in Google search or search partner websites that are matched to your keywords. They may also be displayed on relevant pages throughout the internet via Google’s Google Display Network. But, your ads are only displayed through this Display Network and bidding is automated, allowing you to reach the people most likely to want the items and services you’re promoting.
Learn more here: https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/7193800
Related improve client’s conversion rate & Search Certification Courses Free Questions:
- ?Which of these metrics is especially important to clients who are running a branding campaign?
- ?If you want to direct people to specific pages on your website from an ad, you can create an ad that uses:
- ⮞⮞?How are manual extensions different from automatic extensions?
- ⮞⮞?An advertiser wants to display a text ad that includes extra details like the business’s location and phone number. Which ad format should the advertiser use?
- ⮞⮞?What does a high-Quality Score indicate?
- Which two metrics help show you how many people found your ad compelling enough to actually click on it and visit your website? (Choose 2)
- An advertiser wants to create ads that target potential customers in California. Which targeting method should this advertiser use to target these customers?
- An advertiser should group their campaigns by:
- Which is the best bidding option for an advertiser who wants to drive more clicks from mobile devices?
- Tom wants to promote his windshield repair company’s emergency service by reaching people right?
Click Here To Get ?: All Google Ads Question and Answers at single Place
Here you get some improve client’s conversion rate & Search Certification Courses Fundamental Exam Questions Subscribe to our newsletter. and we will update you when ever new and important updates will come.
- Best 50+ Updated web 2.0 websites
- Free Business Listing Sites
- High DA Free Profile Creation Sites List
- [Updated] Best Event Submission Sites List 2021
- Top 45+ Free Video Submission Sites List 2021
- [Updated] Best 100+ PDF Submission Sites List
- PPT Submission Sites List
Anyone seriously wants to learn digital marketing with practical knowledge go to youtube and search Digital Chandu Channel you will find out step-by-step tutorials. don’t miss it.