Question: Advertising on TV, print, and radio typically requires a predetermined budget. What key differences enable some online advertising campaigns to invest with more flexibility without a predetermined budget in mind?
Print, Advertising on TV and radio advertising typically requires a predetermined budget. What key differences enable some online advertising campaigns to invest with more flexibility without a predetermined budget in mind?
- AdWords budgets can only be set once annually and require a fixed commitment
- Online campaigns are highly measurable and can often automate a positive ROI. It can be strategic to capture all traffic without a predetermined budget as long as ROI is positive
- Online campaigns generate clicks, whereas other channels generate exposure
- Budgets cannot be applied to online campaigns due to constant changes in traffic
Learn Complete Digital Marketing Tutorials Now for Free Click Here
Answer: Online campaigns are highly measurable and can often automate a positive ROI. It can be strategic to capture all traffic without a predetermined budget as long as ROI is positive
Explanation: Advertising on TV, print and radio generally require the use of a budget. Advertising campaigns offer greater flexibility, without a set budget and are extremely measurable. It is possible to track all traffic, without any budget, so long as ROI will be positive.
Learn more here: https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/7065882
Related improve client’s conversion rate & Search Certification Courses Free Questions:
- ?Which of these metrics is especially important to clients who are running a branding campaign?
- ?If you want to direct people to specific pages on your website from an ad, you can create an ad that uses:
- ⮞⮞?How are manual extensions different from automatic extensions?
- ⮞⮞?An advertiser wants to display a text ad that includes extra details like the business’s location and phone number. Which ad format should the advertiser use?
- ⮞⮞?What does a high-Quality Score indicate?
- Which two metrics help show you how many people found your ad compelling enough to actually click on it and visit your website? (Choose 2)
- An advertiser wants to create ads that target potential customers in California. Which targeting method should this advertiser use to target these customers?
- An advertiser should group their campaigns by:
- Which is the best bidding option for an advertiser who wants to drive more clicks from mobile devices?
- Tom wants to promote his windshield repair company’s emergency service by reaching people right?
Click Here To Get ?: All Google Ads Question and Answers at single Place
Here you get some improve client’s conversion rate & Search Certification Courses Fundamental Exam Questions Subscribe to our newsletter. and we will update you when ever new and important updates will come.
- Best 50+ Updated web 2.0 websites
- Free Business Listing Sites
- High DA Free Profile Creation Sites List
- [Updated] Best Event Submission Sites List 2021
- Top 45+ Free Video Submission Sites List 2021
- [Updated] Best 100+ PDF Submission Sites List
- PPT Submission Sites List
Anyone seriously wants to learn digital marketing with practical knowledge go to youtube and search Digital Chandu Channel you will find out step-by-step tutorials. don’t miss it.